I have been holding out on you and I am very sorry. A few weeks ago we made these delicious chicken burgers. This is the perfect summer grill recipe. Add some corn on the cob and some juicy watermelon.. Ok, you can put the drool back and make these delicious burgers!
Recipe as follows:
- 1LB ground chicken
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp paprika
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Burger buns
1. Heat grill to medium and oil grates to prevent sticking.
2. To make burgers combine all ingredients in a large bowl mixing until combined.
3. Cook patties about 3-5 minutes per side flipping once. Once cooked add shredded cheese. Cook until thermometer reads 160* F.
4. Assemble burgers with Guacamole, lettuce and any other desired toppings.