An extra creamy rich pasta with shrimp and tomatoes. Serve with Linguine noodles for the perfect special dish
If you are looking for a special kinda dinner this is it. You dont need to put much work for this creamy delightful pasta. Serve with a fresh salad and bread for a complete scrumptious dinner!
I really love simple meals that taste like I put a lot of effort into them. Don’t forget to top with Parmesan cheese!
Recipe as follows:
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 garlic gloves minced
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 box linguine noodles ( or whatever you like!)
- 1 TBLS dried parsley
- 1 TBLS dried basil
- 1 TSP season salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 squeezed fresh lemon ( about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pasta water or more if needed to thin
- fresh shaved Parmesan cheese for topping
Cook pasta according to package directions
Melt butter in skillet over medium-medium high.Sprinkle shrimp with herbs, seasoned salt, and a little S&P.
- Once butter has melted drop shrimp in skillet cooking for a few minutes until shrimp turns pink.
- Add lemon juice, diced tomatoes and simmer about 5 minutes. Next add in dollops of cream cheese stirring until mixed.
- Toss together pasta, noodles and a bit of pasta water if needed to thin.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Lauren’s Latest