Is it really May 10th? This year just seems to be whizzing by.. So Mothers Day is tomorrow? and speaking of Mothers Day, you cant make Mom cook so Hopefully this easy Delicious Chicken recipe will inspire you!
Recipe as follows:
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 TBLS softened butter
- 3 TBLS Mayonnaise
- 2 TBLS fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts ( Thinned )
- Preheat broiler and cover baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray
- next, In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir in the , pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly season each side of the chicken with salt and pepper. Broil a few inches from the broiler element for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and broil for a 3-4 more minutes, until mostly cooked through. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and spread equal the Parmesan mixture over the top of each chicken breast. Broil for another 2-3 minutes until the topping is golden brown and bubbly and the chicken is completely cooked through.
Recipe Source: Mels kitchen Cafe