I made these and I ate one.. Then two.. and maybe three if you keep my secret. Rice Krispie treats are not just for kids! So usually I am more of a cake girl.. Like a stick to your butt with fluffy frosting kinda gal! But maybe it was the sprinkles that sold me but these darn things were sure addicting!
Recipe as follows:
- 3 Tbls butter
- 1 10oz package of marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup colorful sprinkles
1. lighty butter a 9×13 pan
2. melt buttter over low heat, add marshmallows and stir until completly melted. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in Rice Krispies until well coated and then gently fold in sprinkles.
4. Press into pan and cut with cookie cutters for fun shapes!
Recipe Source: Mom on time out