So I am not a grill master.. But I love me some BBQ! That is why when I came across this oven baked BBQ chicken this was the perfect recipe for me! I did change this recipe up a bit to fit my taste-buds. Hope you enjoy as much as we did!
Recipe as follows:
- 3 cups BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 Garlic clove
- dash of hot sauce
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast ( Original recipe calls for bone in/skin on thighs)
- Olive oil
1. Combine BBQ sauce, Peach preserves, minced garlic and hot sauce in a medium saucepan over low heat 5-10 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
3. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and roast about 20 minutes remove and brush sauce over tops and roast another 7-10 minutes until cooked through.
4. Let stand 5-7 minutes before serving
Recipe Source: The Pioneer Woman