I was on a mission for a good salmon recipe. I went on a search and found numerous recipes some complicated, some saucy, some that took more time to prepare that what I had. When I stumbled on this recipe it made my mouth water and sent me right to my kitchen to get cooking.
Recipe as follows:
- 4 good pieces of salmon fillets
- 1/2 Cup teriyaki sauce ( Your favorite brand! )
- Toasted sesame seeds for sprinkling
- 1. Combine Salmon fillets and teriyaki sauce in zip lock bag and marinate for 4-6 hours. 2. Once marinated pre-heat oven to 350 and bake in oven 25-35 Minutes ( depending on the size of your salmon filet
- 3. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately